Saturday, October 3, 2009

This is an interesting project we started last week. It is an "A" frame with "wings" built lower down and we are going to raise the "wings" and give it room for a few extra bedrooms and baths. This is the profile before we start:

This is what the profile will look like after:


Here is a shot I took before we started:
 
It is hard to get a good shot of it with the dumpster in front, but you can see the new roof line through the trees:
 
Here, you can see it better from the lakeside:
 




I stumbled upon this the other day, I have no idea who this is, but I sure do like how it's done. Let's see...I'll put it right Here.